Monday, January 14, 2008

Camera Found

Most of you know how much I love my camera...it has now been recovered. Over Columbus Day weekend, Chuck and I visited with friends and family in Wisconsin. It was a great trip complete with unusually hot weather...not really important but I thought you might enjoy the details. On the way to Milwaukee I realized I left my camera at the Beachkofski's. Jill mailed the camera to us complete with insurance. About two weeks later I realized we didn't have the camera and after several calls to the Madison area and DC post offices it was decided the camera was lost. So paperwork was filed and about a month afterward the camera showed up at Jill's. Conveniently we had ordered a new camera...so now we have two. Chuck is starting to realize why I have a spare for a lot of things we own.

Pics from the weekend in Wisconsin...obviously not a lot of them.

1 comment:

Esther said...

Hey, what kind of camera did you get?